Sunday, February 8, 2015

I never meant to be gone so long...

So it looks like I have not touched this thing in over a year. I plan to rectify that. I plan to get on this, and have set myself reminders to keep posting. I haven't found the blog route to give much feedback, but I do think being able to update and post my progress will be a good thing. My facebook art page is https://www.facebook.com/JosephArnoldart and I manage to get pretty good interactions there, but I want to keep more of a progress journal here.

I want to put more sketches and progress shots of what I have brewing out there, and this year I intend to start on my push for my Sargon story, so I hope to get the name out there.

Here are some concepts for characters specifically for my Sargon project.
I will hopefully be posting once a week or close to it, and will post stuff from this project, The Celestial Wars (preview posted below) with Greydon Square and Tombstone Da Deadman is also something I am super excited about, and will be posting more from as well, and will give more info as it builds.






 colors by Gabriel Sandoval


Alright, I have a reminder set to update this blog, and intend on doing that, and delivering. I'll shut up now and get back to drawing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment